Digital Servo - PowerStar PC-600 6Kg 0.12s 4.8V ~ 6.0V 1/10 On-Road / Buggy / Rally / Monster Truck
The standard Powerstar digital servo comes mounted with plastic pinions and coreless motor and works with a voltage from 4.8V to 6.0V.
Ideal as an upgrade of the standard servos, in 1/10 scale RTR radio controlled cars touring, buggy, truggy or monster truck.
It can be installed as a steering servo or gas-brake servo, it includes the necessary accessories for its assembly.
Your cart will total 15.99 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.48.
Powerstar introduces the new PC-600, PC-900 HV and PC-1600 HV digital servos that were developed as an economical choice for beginners and RTR vehicles. The servos have plastic cases and Coreless motors.
- Force & Speed at 4.8V: 3.0 kg-cm - 0.15s.
- Force & Speed at 6.0V: 6.0 kg-cm - 0.12s.
- Operating voltage: 4.8V ~ 6.0V
- Weight: 58gr. (not including accessories)
- Output shaft (Arm / Horn): 25T
- Motor Type: Coreless
- Gear type: Plastic
- Operating temperature: -20 ℃ ~ 60 ℃
- Length: 40mm
- Width: 20mm
- Height: 41mm