1. GENERAL INFORMATION The ownership of this website, http://www.imporhobbies.com, (hereinafter Website) is held by: Pedro José Carrillo Granero, hereinafter, IMPORHOBBIES, provided with NIF: 75228774Y and whose contact details are:
C/ Avd. España 17 Zip Code: 04850 Province: Almeria
This document (as well as any other document mentioned here) regulates the conditions governing the use of this Website (https://www.imporhobbies.com) and the purchase or acquisition of products and / or services in this Website (hereinafter, Conditions). For the purposes of these Conditions it is understood that the activity that IMPORHOBBIES carries out through the Website includes: Sale of leisure products and accessories.
The User is responsible for consulting them each time he accesses, browses and / or uses the Website since those that are in force at the time the purchase of products and / or services are requested will be applicable. For all questions that the User may have in relation to the Conditions can contact the owner using the contact information provided above or, where appropriate, using the contact form.
2. THE USER The access, navigation and use of the Website, confers the condition of user (hereinafter referred to, indistinctly, individually as a User or jointly as Users), so they are accepted, since the navigation of the Website begins, all the Conditions set forth herein, as well as their subsequent modifications, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding mandatory legal regulations as apropriate.El Usuario asume su responsabilidad de un uso correcto del Sitio Web. This responsibility will extend to: • Make use of this Website only to make inquiries and purchases or acquisitions legally valid. • Do not make any false or fraudulent purchases. If it could reasonably be considered that such a purchase has been made, it could be canceled and the relevant authorities informed. • Provide truthful and lawful contact information, for example, email address, postal address and / or other data (see Legal Notice and General Conditions of Use). The User declares to be over 18 years of age and have the legal capacity to enter into contracts through this Website. The Website is governed by Spanish legislation. IMPORHOBBIES does not ensure that the Website complies with laws of other countries, either totally or partially, and declines all liability that may arise from such access. IMPORHOBBIES insures shipments and / or provision of services outside Spain. The User may formalize, to his choice, with IMPORHOBBIES the contract of sale of the desired products and / or services in any of the languages in which these Conditions are available on this Website.
4. AVAILABILITY All purchase orders received by IMPORHOBBIES through the Website are subject to the availability of the products and / or that no circumstance or force majeure (clause nine of these Conditions) affects the supply of the same and / or the provision of services. If there are difficulties regarding the supply of products or there are no products in stock, IMPORHOBBIES undertakes to contact the User and reimburse any amount that could have been paid as acost. This will be equally applicable in cases where the provision of a service would become unworkable.
5. PRICES AND PAYMENT The prices displayed on the Website are the final ones, in Euros (€) and include taxes, unless by legal requirement, especially with regard to VAT, different issues are indicated and applied. However, and unless otherwise indicated, occasionally, the prices of the items offered exclude shipping costs, in which may incur, which will be added to the total amount due at the time of managing the shipping procedure by of the User, and where he will consult the available shipping methods and costs and freely choose the one that suits him best. In no case will the Website add additional costs to the price of a product or service automatically, but only those that the User has voluntarily and freely selected and chosen. Prices may change at any time, but possible changes will not affect orders or purchases for which the User has already received an order confirmation. The accepted payment methods will be: Credit or debit card, bank transfer, Paypal and SEQURA. The Sequra payment method can be used in the “Receive first, pay later” service and to finance the purchase. The credit cards and the SEQURA service will be subject to checks and authorizations by the issuing bank or the financial entity, if said entity does not authorize payment, IMPORHOBBIES will not be responsible for any delay or lack of delivery and may not formalize any contract with the User. In any case, by clicking on "PLACE THE ORDER" the User confirms that the payment method used is theirs or that, where appropriate, they are the legitimate holder of the gift card or the credit card.
6. DELIVERY In the cases in which the physical delivery of the contracted goods should be made, deliveries will be made within the following territory: Spain (Peninsula, Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla), European Economic Community and countries outside the Economic Community European detailed in the shipping selector. Except for those cases in which there are unforeseen or extraordinary circumstances or, where appropriate, derived from the personalization of the products, the purchase order consisting of the products related in each purchase confirmation will be delivered within the period indicated on the Website according to the shipping method selected by the User and, in any case, within a maximum period of 30 calendar days from the date of the order confirmation. If for any reason, which is attributable to IMPORHOBBIES, he could not meet the delivery date, he will contact the User to inform him of this circumstance and, the latter may choose to proceed with the purchase by establishing a new delivery date or cancel the order with total refund of the price paid. In any case, home deliveries are made on working days. If it is impossible to deliver the order due to the absence of the User, the order could be returned to the warehouse. However, the carrier would leave a notice explaining where the order is and how to make it be delivered again. If the User is not going to be at the place of delivery in the agreed time zone, he must contact IMPORHOBBIES to arrange delivery another day. In case of 30 days have elapsed since your order is available for delivery, and has not been delivered for cause not attributable to IMPORHOBBIES, IMPORHOBBIES will understand that the User wishes to withdraw from the contract and it will be deemed resolved. As a result of the termination of the contract, all payments received from the User will be returned, except for the additional expenses resulting from the User's own choice of a delivery method different from the less expensive modality of ordinary delivery offered by the Website , without undue delay and, in any case, within a maximum period of 14 days from the date on which the contract is considered terminated. However, the User must bear in mind that the transport derived from the resolution may have an additional cost that may be claimed to the User. For the purposes of these Conditions, it will be understood that the delivery has occurred or that the order has been delivered at the time when the User or a third party indicated by the User acquires the material possession of the products, which will be credited by the signature of the receipt of the order at the agreed delivery address. The risks that may arise from the products will be borne by the User from the moment of delivery. The User acquires ownership of the products when IMPORHOBBIES receives full payment of all amounts due in relation to the purchase or acquisition made, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, if it takes place at a time after full receipt by IMPORHOBBIES of the amount due. In accordance with the provisions of Law 37/1992, of December 28, on Value Added Tax (VAT), purchase orders for delivery and / or provision will be understood to be located in the Spanish VAT application territory if the delivery address is in Spanish territory except the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla. The applicable VAT rate will be the one legally valid at all times depending on the specific article in question.
7. TECHNICAL MEANS TO CORRECT ERRORS The User is informed that in case he detects that an error has occurred when entering data necessary to process his purchase request on the Website, he may modify them by contacting IMPORHOBBIES through the enabled contact spaces on the Website, and, where appropriate, through those authorized to contact customer service, and / or using the contact information provided in the first clause (General Information). Likewise, this information could also be corrected by the User through their personal connection space to the Website. In any case, the User, before clicking on "BUY", has access to the space, cart, or basket where their purchase requests are recorded and can make modifications. Likewise, the User is referred to consult the Legal Notice and General Conditions of Use to obtain more information on how to exercise their right of rectification as established in the General Data Protection Regulation.
8. RETURNS In the cases in which the User acquired products on or through the Website of the owner, they are assisted by a series of rights, as listed and described below: Right of Withdrawal The User, as a consumer and user, makes a purchase on the Website and, therefore, assists him with the right to withdraw from said purchase within a period of 14 calendar days without justification. This withdrawal period will expire after 14 calendar days of the day that the User or a third party authorized by him, other than the carrier, acquired the material possession of the goods acquired on the IMPORHOBBIES Website or in case the goods that make up his the order is delivered separately, within 14 calendar days of the day that the User or a third party authorized by him, other than the carrier, acquired the material possession of the last of those goods that made up the same purchase order.
To exercise this right of withdrawal, the User must notify his decision to IMPORHOBBIES in writing by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. The User must express clearly and unequivocally that it is their intention to withdraw from the purchase contract. In any case, the User may use the model withdrawal form that IMPORHOBBIES makes available on this link:
To keep to the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that the communication that unequivocally expresses the decision to withdraw is sent before the corresponding deadline expires. In case of withdrawal, IMPORHOBBIES will reimburse the User for all payments received, including shipping costs (with the exception of additional costs chosen by the User for a different shipping method than the less expensive mode offered on the Website) without any undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which IMPORHOBBIES is informed of the decision of withdrawal by the User. IMPORHOBBIES will reimburse the User using the same payment method that he used to make the initial purchase transaction. This refund will not generate any additional cost to the User. However, IMPORHOBBIES may withhold such reimbursement until it has received the products or items of the purchase, or until the User submits proof of their return, depending on which condition is met first. The User must return or send the products to IMPORHOBBIES at:
IMPORHOBBIES Avd. España Nº 17 Zip Code: 04850 Town: Cantoria Province: Almeria Telephone number: +34667810799 E-mail: email@example.com
And the user must do so without undue delay and, in any case, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date on which IMPORHOBBIES was informed of the decision of withdrawal. The User acknowledges knowing that he must bear the direct cost of return (transport, delivery) of the goods, if any were incurred. In addition, in case of a manipulation other than that necessary to establish the return that modifies the nature, characteristics and / or operation of the products and generates a decrease in the value of the goods, the User must bear the cost of said decrease in the value of the products. The User acknowledges knowing that there are exceptions to the right of withdrawal, as set forth in article 103 of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws. In an enunciative way, and not exhaustive, this would be the case of: customized products; products that can deteriorate or expire quickly; Music or video CDs / DVDs without their packaging, as factory sealed; products that for reasons of hygiene or health are sealed and have been unsealed after delivery. In this same sense, the provision of a service that the User could contract on this Website is governed, since this same Law establishes that the Right of withdrawal to the Users will not assist when the provision of the service has been fully executed, or when it has begun , with the express consent of the consumer and user and with the acknowledgment by him that he is aware that, once the contract has been fully executed by IMPORHOBBIES, he will have lost his right of withdrawal. In any case, no refund will be made if the product has been used beyond the mere opening of the same, or of products that are not in the same conditions in which they were delivered or that have suffered any damage after delivery. Also, products must be returned using or including all of their original packaging, instructions and other documents that accompany them, in addition to a copy of the purchase invoice. In the following link you can download the model withdrawal form: https://www.interiberica.com/formulario-desistimiento Return of defective products or shipping error These are all those cases in which the User considers that, at the time of delivery, the product does not conform to what is stipulated in the contract or purchase order, and that, therefore, the user must contact IMPORHOBBIES immediately and let him know the existing disagreement (defect / error) by the same means or using the contact information provided in the previous section (Right of Withdrawal). The User will then be informed on how to proceed with the return of the products, and these, once returned, will be examined and the User will be informed, within a reasonable period of time, if the refund is due or, where appropriate, the replacement thereof. The refund or replacement of the product will be made as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days from the date on which IMPORHOBBIES sends you an email confirming that the refund or replacement of the non-compliant item is appropriate. The amount paid for those products that are returned due to a defect, when it really exists, will be fully reimbursed, including delivery costs and costs that the User may have incurred to make the return. The refund will be made by the same means of payment that the User used to pay for the purchase. In any case, you will always be entitled to the rights recognized in the legislation in force at any time for the User, as a consumer and user.
Guarantee The User, as a consumer and user, enjoys guarantees on the products that can be acquired through this Website, in the legally established terms for each type of product, IMPORHOBBIES responding, therefore, for the lack of conformity of the same that is manifested within two years from the delivery of the product. In this sense, it is understood that the products are in conformity with the contract provided that: they conform to the description made by IMPORHOBBIES and possess the qualities presented therein; are suitable for the uses to which products of the same type are ordinarily destined; and present the usual quality and performance of a product of the same type and that are fundamentally expected of it. When this is not the case with respect to the products delivered to the User, the latter must proceed as indicated in the section Returning defective products or shipping error. However, some of the products that are marketed on the Website, could present non-homogeneous characteristics as long as they derive from the type of material with which they have been manufactured, and therefore will be part of the individual appearance of the product, and they will not be a defect. On the other hand, it could be the case that the User acquires on the Website a product of a brand or manufacturing by a third party. In this case, and considering the User that it is a defective product, he also has the possibility of contacting the brand or manufacturer responsible for the product to find out how to exercise their legal guarantee right directly against them during the two years after delivery of said products. For this, the User must have retained all the information regarding the product warranty..
9. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY Unless otherwise provided by law, IMPORHOBBIES will not accept any responsibility for the following losses, regardless of their origin: • any losses that were not attributable to any breach by IMPORHOBBIES, • business losses (including lost profits, income, contracts, expected savings, data, loss of goodwill or unnecessary expenses incurred), or any other indirect loss that was not reasonably foreseeable by both parties at the time when the contract of sale of the products between both parties was formalized.
Equally, IMPORHOBBIES also limits its liability in the following cases.: • IMPORHOBBIES applies all measures concerning providing a faithful visualization of the product on the Website, however, it is not responsible for the minimum differences or inaccuracies that may exist due to lack of screen resolution, or browser problems that are used or others of this nature. • IMPORHOBBIES will act with the utmost diligence in order to make available to the company responsible for transporting the product subject to the purchase order. However, it is not liable for damages arising from a malfunction of transport, especially for causes such as strikes, road retentions, and in general any other characteristic of the sector, resulting in delays, losses or theft of the product. • Technical failures that due to fortuitous or other causes prevent the normal operation of the service through the Internet. Lack of availability of the Website for maintenance or other reasons, which prevents having the service. IMPORHOBBIES puts all the means at its disposal in order to carry out the process of purchase, payment and shipping / delivery of the products, however, it is exempt from liability for causes that are not attributable to it, fortuitous event or force majeure. • IMPORHOBBIES will not be responsible for the misuse and / or wear of the products that have been used by the User. At the same time, IMPORHOBBIES will not be responsible for an erroneous return made by the User. It is the responsibility of the User to return the correct product. • In general, IMPORHOBBIES will not be liable for any breach or delay in the fulfillment of any of the obligations assumed, when it is due to events that are beyond its reasonable control, that is, due to force majeure, and this may include, by way of example but not exhaustive: o Strikes, lockouts or other industrial action. o Civil commotion, revolt, invasion, threat or terrorist attack, war (declared or not) or threat or war preparations. o Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or any other natural disaster. o Inability to use trains, ships, airplanes, motor transport or other means of transport, public or private. o Inability to use public or private telecommunication systems. o Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government or public authority. In this way, the obligations will be suspended during the period in which the cause of force majeure continues, and IMPORHOBBIES will have an extension in the period to fulfill them for a period of time equal to the duration of the force majeure. IMPORHOBBIES will use all reasonable means to find a solution that allows it to fulfill its obligations despite the force majeure.
10. WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS AND NOTIFICATIONS By using this Website, the User accepts that most communications with IMPORHOBBIES are electronic (email or notices published on the Website). For contractual purposes, the User agrees to use this electronic means of communication and recognizes that any contract, notification, information and other communications that IMPORHOBBIES sends electronically comply with the legal requirements of being in writing. This condition will not affect the rights recognized by law to the User. The User can send notifications and / or communicate with IMPORHOBBIES through the contact details provided in these Conditions and, where appropriate, through the contact spaces of the Website. Likewise, unless otherwise stipulated, IMPORHOBBIES may contact and / or notify the User by email or at the postal address provided..
11. RENUNCIATION No waiver of IMPORHOBBIES to a specific legal right or action or the lack of requirement by IMPORHOBBIES of the strict compliance by the User of any of its obligations will imply, nor a waiver of other rights or actions derived from a contract or the Conditions, nor exempt the User of the fulfillment of his obligations. No waiver of IMPORHOBBIES to any of these Conditions or to the rights or actions derived from a contract will take effect, unless it is expressly established that it is a waiver and formalized and communicated to the User in writing.
12. NULLITY If any of these Conditions were declared null and void by a final resolution issued by the competent authority, the rest of the clauses will remain in force, without being affected by said declaration of nullity..
13. COMPLETE AGREEMENT These Conditions and any document referred to expressly in these constitute the entire agreement existing between the User and IMPORHOBBIES in relation to the object of sale and replace any other agreement, pact or previous promise agreed verbally or in writing by the same parts. The User and IMPORHOBBIES acknowledge having consented to the conclusion of a contract without relying on any declaration or promise made by the other party, except as expressly mentioned in these Conditions.
14. DATA PROTECTION The information or personal data that the User provides to IMPORHOBBIES in the course of a transaction on the Website, will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the data protection policies (Legal Notice and General Conditions of Use). By accessing, browsing and / or using the Website, the User consents to the processing of said information and data and declares that all the information or data provided is true.
15. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION The access, navigation and / or use of this Website and the contracts for the purchase of products through it will be governed by Spanish legislation. Any controversy, problem or disagreement that arises or is related to the access, navigation and / or use of the Website, or with the interpretation and execution of these Conditions, or with the sales contracts between IMPORHOBBIES and the User, will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals.
16. COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS The User can send to IMPORHOBBIES their complaints, claims or any other comment that they wish to make through the contact information provided at the beginning of these Conditions (General Information). In addition, IMPORHOBBIES has official complaint forms available to consumers and users, and that they can request from IMPORHOBBIES at any time, using the contact information provided at the beginning of these Conditions (General Information). Likewise, if of the execution of this pourchase contract between IMPORHOBBIES and the User emanates a dispute, the User as a consumer may request an out-of-court dispute settlement, in accordance with EU Regulation No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council, May 21, 2013, on the resolution of online litigation in matters of consumption and amending Regulation (EC) No. 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22 / EC. You can access this method through the website: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Last modification: 05/08/2019